Learning is often viewed as something that only children and young adults need to do, but I believe in the concepts taught to me in the book “The Three Boxes Of Life” by Richard Bolles. In this book he states that we are happiest when we don’t divide life into three stages, learning, working and fun (retirement). He said we are happiest when all through life we work, learn and play. If you have a job you love and that is not too hard on an aged body, you can work your whole life and never have to retire until you are too ill to work.
I currently work in a variety of jobs that I all enjoy; such as as a business manager at Peterson Law Offices, doing cell phone gaming blogging and participating in real estate investment. I learn consistently by doing things such as taking adult education and career specific classes, reading the internet, traveling and watching educational TV programs. I have fun by doing things such as listening to Audible, going to movies and bowling. I plan to work AND learn AND play for many years to come.
I hope these How To articles help you keep your joy in life long learning.
About this Site:
This site is dedicated to teaching people how to do the things they want to do. It was started in the summer of 2015.
Topics will include:
- and more
Here is a list of pages:
- How To Avoid Ageism In Your Job Search
- How To Be A Victorian Lady
- How To Buy Rose Bushes
- How To Calculate How Much Emergency Fund To Save
- How To Cancel Tinder Plus And Other Tinder FAQs
- How To Carry Phone While Running?
- How To Check For Vacuum Leaks
- How To Clean Petrified Wood Or Polish It
- How To Convert PS Brushes For Gimp
- How To Create Group Dynamics Games
- How To Declutter: Declutter Strategies
- How To Do A Decision Tree In Word
- How To Do Intermittent Fasting
- How To Do What?
- How To Downgrade Marshmallow To Lollipop
- How To Find Group Health Insurance
- How To Find Inspiration To Get Things Done
- How To Fix Problems With Windows 10
- How To Get A Domain Name Free
- How To Get Cheap Art Supplies For Schools
- How To Get Debt Consolidation Loans
- How To Get Gas Smell Out Of Garage
- How To Get The Best Cell Phone Rate
- How To Get Tinder Cell Phone Verification Working
- How To Interpret Ping Results
- How To Make Protein Shakes Taste Better
- How To Pick A Career Using Face Reading
- How To Remote A Computer
- How To RSVP By Email
- How To See Who Liked You On Tinder
- How To Start A Body Shop Business
- How To Start A Business For $5000 Or Less
- How To Tell What Panerai You Have
- How To Unlock Seat Belt After An Accident
- How To Watch Sports Live Online
- How To Wear Mother Of The Bride Corsage
- The Best Moms Club: How To Find It